Scope of Our Services
The liberty of being able to get up in the morning with a clear thought of what needs to be done without having any form of constraint is something that every human being should be able to enjoy. That is why we serve and provide services to help people that are limited one way or the other to enjoy the liberty to make choices for themselves. We serve Anoka, Hennepin, and Ramsey counties in Minnesota.
What Distinguishes Us
As a provider of healthcare services in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, Primus Incorporated believes in empowering our clients in their decision-making about their daily living. We empower our clients by encouraging their involvement in creating a unique service plan that reflects their choices and we respect their choices, making it all about our clients. Our core values are involvement, choices, and respect.
Having worked in a state-run living institution, we see the problem of a prolonged stay in the institution for people that have already completed their treatment and are longing to be back in the community with their loved ones. Even though the Department of Human Services has already put in place a program that acknowledges the necessity to assist people to live in the community where they can have access to the services that guarantees their health and safety, there is still need for more providers who are willing to provide the housing with services that will be personalized to the needs of the people. This is the reason why Primus Incorporated obtained the comprehensive home care license and housing with services to provide services in a residential setting to aid in empowering our clients to live the life with independence while enhancing their health and safety.
List of Services
- Registered Nurse Services
- Licensed Practical Nurse Services
- Medication Management Services
- Delegated tasks to unlicensed personnel
- Hands-on Assistance with transfers and mobility
- Providing eating assistance for clients with complicating eating problems (i.e. difficulty swallowing, recurrent lung aspirations, or requiring the use of a tube, parental or intravenous instruments)
- Assistance with dressing, self-feeding, oral hygiene, hair care, grooming, toileting, and bathing
- Providing standby assistance within arm’s reach for safety while performing daily activities
- Providing verbal or visual reminders to take medication (include bringing clients previously set-up medication, medication in original containers, or liquid or food to accompany the medication)
- Providing verbal or visual reminders to the client to perform regularly scheduled treatments and exercises
- Preparing modified diets ordered by a licensed health professional
- Housekeeping/other household chores
- Meal preparation
Get in Touch with Us!
Primus Incorporated encourages you to send your messages and questions so that we can serve you better. For more details, please do not hesitate to visit our contact page.